- This course prepares students for success in their online program and beyond. Students will develop or confirm their career/personal goals and create a personalized academic plan to complete their degree at their online college. Essential academic skills including digital, information literacy, critical thinking, and research writing will be addressed to prepare students for their subsequent coursework at the college.
- Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Homework/Assignment
- David Ferreira
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.